Thursday, February 14, 2008

Taking a much needed 10 minute mental break...

in the middle of the day. I rarely do this... there is no time in the day, but today I had to. Just a mini mental vacation to regroup, destress, refocus... I found this quote on Lisa B's blog as a little reminder about love and what today is all about:

"To be rich in admiration and free from envy; to rejoice greatly in the good of others; to love with such generosity of heart that your love is still a dear possession in absence or unkindness - these are the gifts of fortune which money cannot buy. He who has such a treasury of riches, being happy and valiant himself, in his own nature, will enjoy the universe as if it were his own estate; and help the man to whom he lends a hand to enjoy it with him."

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my loved ones... may you have someone or something to hug tonight...I'm going to spend tonight cuddled up next to the man I love... doing one of the things I love (watching a movie)... eating one of the things I love (popcorn)... and will love every minute of it.

Okay... mental break time is over. :) Cyber-friends, thanks for "listening"... LOL! Kind of weird... I do feel like I just "talked" to someone, but didn't... hmmmm... am I Britney material? LOL! XO!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I think it is very healthy to take a mental brake.

Enjoy your night!

Happy Valentines Day!

Kim said...

I meant break :)

My nails are wet and I am typing one fingered :)