P.S. Happy Birthday, Bill!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
It's been too long...
Goodness! So much has happened in the weeks since I lasted posted. I wanted to catch up with my cyber-friends this weekend, but time just didn't permit. So, I'm doing a quick late-night post before I go to bed to say that I haven't abandoned my "Blue Room" just taking care of life. Sometimes life is better at times than others. It has been a roller coaster, but I think we're heading back up hill at a steady pace! One of the great events that happened was our trip to Florida over Spring Break. It was a trip that far exceeded my expectations. I tried (TWICE) to upload pictures to share, but the website froze (both times) so I'll try again some other time. Here is a great pic of the Spring Break crew! Loved every minute with these great people! I'll try to share more about the trip and other events this week. I have conferences, so wish me luck!
P.S. Happy Birthday, Bill!!
P.S. Happy Birthday, Bill!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute photo!
Thanks for remembering Bill's Birthday, I need to post also :)
Looking forward to hearing all about your trip.
See you this weekend.
Good Luck this week!
Welcome back girl - I was wondering when you'd get back to posting! I've missed ya! :)
Post a Comment