Saturday, March 1, 2008

Love Pink Things?

Towels? Paint? Gloves? Walls? Socks? Bags? Sweaters? Coolie Cups? Well I found a new Pink for you. It is this... PINK Magazine. I found this publication at my doctor's office a few months back, but haven't had the time to sit down and really dive into it. Well, I did last night, and wow! What a cool mag for woman trying to get ahead in their lives... whether it be in the workplace or at home it has so many uplifting articles and awesome advice. There is an awesome subscription rate, too. You can get 24 issues for $25.00... how economical is that? You can also get 12 issues for $15.00. Check out the website. There is a lot of good stuff there, too.



I'm painting our excercise room today. Derek is on the couch feeling very sick. The good news is that the sun is out and we've started March on bright note! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Kim said...

It has been since March 1st since your last post.

I don't like pink anymore!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kim