Sunday, May 4, 2008

Good Stuff for May 4

1. We had a blast last night at our first Cinco de Mayo party. Loved the food, loved the drinks, loved the game, and was so happy that our home was filled with people we love! I'll share pics later.
2. We got pretty good tickets (unbelievably!) to KR for Sunday, July 20.
3. Yesterday was National Scrapbook Day... one of my favorite websites to order scrapbook supplies from is having a sale of 30% off ALL scrapbook stuff. If you need something (I ordered more Modern Albums at a great price!), get over there before the sale ends tonight. FYI, you get free shipping if spend over $25.00. Love that! I hate paying high shipping fees. :)
4. It arrived on Friday and is set up! We received our brand new bouncy baby Tivo! Woo hoo! It's great when simple things lead to such happiness.

Well, I'm back to the couch... feeling a little sluggish today! LOL!

No comments: