Friday, May 2, 2008

In Honor of KR Tickets going on sale tomorrow...

I am sharing some new layouts I made about my and Amy's KR adventures over the years. I started these a few weeks ago at Kim's Scrapbook Weekend and finished them up last weeked. I have several more to finish... my layouts about Kid Rock concerts are some of my very favorites because every Kid Rock concert I have been to has created unforgettable memories. I have no idea how many concerts I have been to, but will share once I get caught up with all of my layouts. Wish me luck in getting great tickets when they go on sale tomorrow!




2 comments:

~Amy said...

AWESOME layouts!! I just logged on to Ticket Master and updated all my info...I'm ready to go!! I know they saved 4 front row tix just for us !!

Kim said...

Great pages!!!