Look at this room! Talk about a lot of stuff!
We had a very productive week! I can't wait to share all of the stuff we've been doing around here (outside!). I love how nice it has been in April. Our yard is in great shape (with the exception of our grass... we're baffled by that one!). I'll share pictures later this week. It's dark outside right now and I have my wonderful parents here visiting.
1 comment:
Tina~
Too funny! I just viewed all the scrapbook rooms at 2 Peas last week and saw this room and had to do the 12x12 page layouts like she did around the border of the room I stopped at IKEA on my way to my grandmothers house to get clips and wire instead of doing the rod idea.
Bill said he was going to do it for me for Mother's Day but since we were right there he would just tell me.
Kim
Post a Comment