Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Keep the tunes?
Okay, so one of my favorite friends, Amy, inquired about the music links on blogs, so I decided to check it out. I like hearing bloggers' favorite songs, but I don't link clicking on a blog when I'm at work or somewhere quiet and a crazy song comes blaring out (I now often keep my "mute" button on my laptop for that reason). Anyway, experimenting with www.playlist.com I decided to add my favorite songs to this blog (you have probably figured that out by now!). Should I keep the fun music or ditch it? Vote on the poll to the right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't see Cadillac Pussy on your playlist!!
I'm not a big fan of music playing blogs. Or blogs playing music.
It's hard when I read at work it would be nice if you could click to turn it on instead of it being on when you log on.
Post a Comment