Monday, June 23, 2008

Trying a new browser!

and I love it {so far}! I have had trouble with Internet Explorer lately... it shuts down out of no where (very frustrating when you've typed a long blog entry, long email, or on a web page you found and can't remember how you got there). My "friends" on Two Peas highly recommended FireFox so I'm giving it a whirl. So far, no shut downs and it seems pretty cool. I've been using it for a few days, so we'll see, but with all of the accolades it received from fellow scrapbookers it should be okay. Give it a try... you don't have to get rid of Explorer... you can use both until you know you like it.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I had trouble using Explorer and Safari and switched to Firefox about 10 months ago and absolutely love it!

Kim

~Amy said...

Loved all the updates. When I logged on and saw all your posts I had to pour a glass of wine first !! Can't wait for our upcoming ROCK concerts !! Miss you!

Errica said...

Wow, that was a lot of updating. I probably shouldn't have sat here at work reading all of it.

See you this weekend.