1. Out of Sight
2. His Girl Friday
3. Mrs. & Mrs. Smith
4. Body Heat
5. Bull Durham
Let's focus on number 1... Out of Sight.
It was made in 1998 and stars George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez (one of my favorite woman). Here's where Tivo comes in... I have the page torn from the magazine in my stack and want to check "seeing this movie" off of my "to-do" list, so I can trash the "torn out" page. Well, I didn't feel like going to Blockbuster and then it hit me... I can download movies from Amazon.com through Tivo. I wasn't sure whether this movie would be "stocked for download" given it is 10 years old, but decided to take a look. Well, I'll be darned! It was there! For $2.99 I was able to download the movie to my Tivo box without ever getting up off of my lazy bum! I don't have time to watch it tonight... and probably won't until after Christmas, but it is there, on my Tivo, patiently waiting for me AND I can throw the "torn out" magazine page away! Checked off the list!! If you don't have Tivo you have no idea what you are missing!
No comments:
Post a Comment