I start my second semester in the Educational Specialist program tonight. I finally looked up my grades from last semester... Go me! Got an "A" in both classes and am holding a 4.0 GPA! Again, go me! LOL! Six credits down...
Congrats Little Sister! I was wondering how the class went with the professor from hell. Guess you made her learn how to respect a Johnson girl! Good luck with the new semester! ;)
Yes, I survived the professor for HELL! And yes, I did work my a$$ off for the grade... but I pulled through. Funny story... she showed up at our class last night to give an assignment back... she went around and HUGGED each of us and told us what a GREAT group of people we are!!! Can you believe it... I hugged her... but not because I wanted to!!! LOL!
4 comments:
Congrats Little Sister! I was wondering how the class went with the professor from hell. Guess you made her learn how to respect a Johnson girl! Good luck with the new semester! ;)
Awesome !!!
Yes, I survived the professor for HELL! And yes, I did work my a$$ off for the grade... but I pulled through. Funny story... she showed up at our class last night to give an assignment back... she went around and HUGGED each of us and told us what a GREAT group of people we are!!! Can you believe it... I hugged her... but not because I wanted to!!! LOL!
GREAT Job! Go You!
Post a Comment