Monday, February 23, 2009

Challenge 03b

ORIGINAL

MY LAYOUT
Another one of my favorite pictures... me sleeping on my dad's lap. I used my Storybook Cricut cartridge for the title along with Stickles... love bling and hope to remember to use it more often on my pages! I should probably do some pages of my mom and me soon! I do love her, too! :)

6 comments:

Lori said...

You are lucky to have this picture. It was very rare for any of us to sit on our dad's lap because he was always at work. :) When I enlarged the layout, I must say that I can see my face in his. lol.

~Amy said...

ANother beauty! I LOVE how content you look :) The memories you wrote and the pic are just priceless!

Mindy said...

That title is beautiful. What are stickles? The sparklyness?

I'm wondering about how you are handling these "retro" pages. Do you take the photos out of another album, and scan and reprint them? And are you putting them into one of your current albums as a flashback, or are you making a whole new album of these types of pages?

I'm curious because I'm trying to decide how to redo an album of old family pictures right now.

Kim said...

Tina, this page is Priceless!

Heather Leigh said...

what an angel...safe in daddy's arms. love it.

What do you use to APPLY the stickles? Anything other than the stickles bottle itself? or do you use some sort of brush or something?

xxxxx said...

Mindy ~ Stickles are glue with glitter in it... small little bottles that you squeeze on. I pull my pics from old albums, scan and enlarge, then make the page. I put the original back in the album or "hide" it on the page. I have albums dedicated to "heritage" photos... me when I was little and beforehand.

Heather ~ I squeezed the stickles on and spread it around with my fingertip. Nothing fancy, eh?