Completed a Kid Rock layout! Yay! So glad I got this one on paper. Not my favorite page, but definitely one of my favorite topics! The letters are silver foil... changed the "us" to "we" and included the ticket for the concert, a picture of the venue, and many pics of KR on stage! Yum! It will go in my concert theme album. Yes, it's a 3-page layout that I put in one of those flip-out panarama page protectors from years ago... I really like them. I hope to find more!
6 comments:
Toooo funny! I almost did a KR layout, too! I even got out that Coors braclet!! But, I decided to wait for an example that had more pics! I love the way yours turned out! Makes me wanna go back....XO
Great page! I like the way the foil and shiny bracelet add pizzazz.
Great Layouts!! I wish I could scrap while riding in the car :). I guess I can just think up ideas.
Love the "detroit" foil letters! I remember looking at the KR pictures a while back and thinking holy crap there's a bunch of them~but you used them all and it looks great! The guitar paper is cool too!
I'm posting challenged today, so if you get this twice, it's user error.
LOVE IT! Makes me want to go to a KR concert....right NOW!! Love the shiny detroit.
This came out really cool in my opinion. Glad, KR put Detroit back on map too. I like your blog (especailly, because I am a Detroit girl myself.)
TFS.
Post a Comment