Monday, March 30, 2009

Leaving for Ireland!

I cannot believe we are leaving for Ireland in 4 days! I haven't had much time to sit and really think about the adventure we are about to go on, which saddens me because we should be so focused on the excitement of this trip! Life just doesn't let that happen. However, I am taking a few minutes to acknowledge how fortunate we are to go on this wonderful vacation and share this experience with Derek's dad. It will be a trip of a lifetime! I'll post pictures when we return! Love and hugs to all of you in case we end of up like the passengers of the Oceanic flight in LOST! I know, I know, not funny...

7 comments:

*Karen said...

I'm am so excited for you. Have a wonderful time and take it all in. It is beautiful from what I here AND please bring me a brochure/post card back from Waterford Castle and all the other castles you may come upon. Have lots and lots of fun!!!

Be safe.. :)
xoxoxo
~Karen

Lori said...

Girl..you better slow down and take it all in...that's an order!! Oh! And don't forget my little request....lol.....Have tons of fun and every night before you go to sleep take a deep breath and reflect on the day...maybe even keep a little journal. Be careful and can't wait to see the pics and hear about your adventure. :) XOXO

Lori said...

Oh! And can you bring me back some dirt, a rock or a plant...something??!! :)

Heather Leigh said...

Ireland IS beautiful!! And the people are SO nice. (At least the ones I met back in 90 were...good lord has it really been almost 20 years since I've been there!?!?!)

OY!

Have fun getting 'pissed' in all the pubs!

Kim said...

Tina~ Enjoy! I agree with Lori to take a deep breath each night and reflect and possibly journal.

With regards to Oceanic Flight 815 - I will come and find you :) it might be 30yrs in the past but I will find you. LOL!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

kid_curry said...

You're going to my most "favoritist" place on the whole earth. Well, the favoristist place so far. It's just magical, lucky charms and all. Have a pint for me and Joe!

Enjoy!

~Amy said...

Miss you already...enjoy everything and come back and tell me all about it...hugs to you and Derek...love you both BFF's XOXO