Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The value of girlfriends...

somehow, subconsciously, they know just when you need a pick-me-up. I received this adorable picture and card from one of my favorite friends, Marlo, on one of those aforementioned days. Totally made my week and will be kept safely in my "Words I Love" binder mentioned here. Thanks, Mar!







4 comments:

Lori said...

Sorry to hear you were having a bad day sis. Remember..you can always call me if you need to talk. :)

Tell Marlo for me that her boys are adorable. Glad she was there for you. I know you two go way back and I know friendships like that hold many windows of our past that help us remember who we are when other things in life just can't do justice in helping us find our ground again.

XOXO

~Amy said...

Love this...

*Karen said...

What a couple of cuties!! Getting those pictures/card would make my week also.

Marlo said...

I'm glad I could make you smile. You are too sweet.