Monday, April 13, 2009

Getting a few things done...

Taking it easy today after arriving home late last night... don't quite have the energy to start going through/organizing the 500+ pictures we took, so I'm focusing on some "piles" of little things that I have planned to do forever. One is scanning and saving these documents (not sure what to call them) to share and/or use again in the future.
I thought I'd share in case someone else could use them on a page or project. Here is where you can download 1971-2000. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them.... I have two ideas:
1. Make a theme album using the facts from these cards to make a 2 or 4 page layout representing the years with pictures and other personal facts about what was going on in my life
or
2. Use them as the first page to my chronological albums

Either way I will cut them apart and manipulate/embellish them to fit a page. I have some other years, but am not quite sure where they are right now. When I come across them, I'll post. If you have other ideas on how to use them, please share!

2 comments:

~Amy said...

I have these, too! I think in the years the boys were born...not sure where they are! Looking forward to the pics and details of the trip!Don't you wish we had another whole week off to catch up on blogging and scrapping ?! XO

Lori said...

I have one from the year Anthony was born. I bought it when I first started scrapping and have never done anything with it. Maybe we can come up with a project everyone can do together. I am thinking maybe a scrapbook with a page of each person in your family that you would like to include.