Derek and I are relaxing in a beautiful hotel, The Ground Hotel, at 12:15 am Ireland time... 7:15 pm Michigan time. The time change has been very difficult to get used to, but here are a few pictures of our adventures so far... what a beautiful country!

2 comments:
Great photos! Thanks for the "peek"!
You need to have an Ireland Party just to show off all your photos and tell us all the great stories.
Note: Amy can bring her photos and tell us all her great stories of her vacation also!
I will just tell you how crazy busy I was this week and no vacation :(
12:15am and you aren't at the pub?? LOL...Can't wait to hear all about the adventure. I like Kim's Ireland party idea.
FYI-Kid Rock is going to be at Comerica Park on July 17th and the tix go on sale April 18th.
Post a Comment