Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life is Good...

*my last class for this semester ended today.... 12 credits down... 24 to go!
*I started tanning this week... nothing gets you into a spring mood like a good 'ole tanning booth... and a cheap one to boot! $25.00 unlimited for a month and the place has beautiful new beds! Fantastic!
*Tomorrow is supposed to be in the upper 70s-low 80s! Yes! and Saturday, too!
*Catching up with a great girlfriend Friday after work and then shopping at Somerset... nice!
*Hanging out with some wonderful friends first thing Saturday morning (ladies, if you read this know that there are VERY FEW people who could get me out of bed at 7:00 am on a Saturday morning to exercise! You are loved!
*Saturday night I'm looking forward to a FUN relaxed evening catching up with old friends. I'm lucky!
*Sunday... pure relaxed bliss!
*Derek still has a job... thankful!

Here's to Life is Good!

5 comments:

~Amy said...

I'm smiling for you!! Looking forward to Saturday...morning AND night :) XO

Kim said...

Cheers to all that! :)

Lori said...

So glad that your spirit is back up. :) Happy Spring!!

xxxxx said...

Thanks ladies... needed to SNAP out of it! :)

Heather Leigh said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend planned, Tina! Have fun at the walk, and look at you, 1/3 of the way done with school!! (just demonstrating my penchant for fractions!! lol)