Saturday, July 11, 2009

Can't Wait for Hannah Montana!



A friend of Kim's sold this cartridge to me for $35.00!! Great deal for a really cool, new cart! I'm not a Hannah Montana fan, but do think she's a great "kid"! This cart has some very cool guitar, butterfly, and star images along with really cool fonts! I haven't received the cart yet, but watching this Youtube video has me antsy for it! Love the guitar image used on this card!

5 comments:

*Karen said...

This cartridge looks pretty cool!

Lori said...

I want some guitars and stars! If they aren't too girlie they will probs work really well with some pages I want to do of Anthony! :)

~Amy said...

Sweet! Glad you got it...I was a bit late and missed out on the Design Studio :(

Kim said...

Sorry, I think I am going to have to keep it 
Just kidding! I have it if you want to pick it up otherwise I will give it to you on Saturday.

xxxxx said...

Lori~ the guitars and stars aren't too girly... it has several... I think one is, but I think it would work for you. I'll let you know after I get it! :)