for quicker, easier, better detailed way to document memories to use for my scrapbooks. I came across this tonight and ordered it! Thinking FRESH and NEW for 2010.
Memory Log Book 2010
I ordered the "coil" version to keep in the bag I carry around with me most days.
I ordered it from here. If you order before December 31 and use the coupon code HOHOHO you receive 20% off your order and shipping was only $3.99, which I think is very reasonable for a 392 page book!
Let me know if you end up ordering it! We can keep each other accountable for actually USING it the entire year!
1 comment:
I stumbled on your blog via Two Peas and I want to THANK YOU for blogging about this book. I ended up ordering it and it should be here next week. I can't wait to get started!!
Post a Comment