Monday, December 28, 2009

Scrapbook Room update 3

Derek, my cute and talented husband, completed the toe kicks, installed them, and was ready to start building the cabinets when .... I CHANGED MY MIND! It was a stressful day or two (for me, not Derek!).  Originally, I planned to put my treadmill in my Scrapbook Room (it is currently in our Exercise Room, which is two floors below our master bedroom and my scrapbook room). I go through spurts of using it, but thought, "Hey! If I bring it upstairs to my Scrapbook Room I'll surely use it more!" Derek agreed.  We designed my Studio to include the treadmill...Derek always agreed that it would probably get more use if it were in there, but did remind me on several occasions how much room it would take.  In the final seconds (and after much contemplation) I decided to keep the treadmill in the Exercise Room and expand my Studio.  So, these pictures include the "original" cabinets, drawers, and work stations.



3 comments:

Heather Leigh said...

can not wait to come play in your new room!!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness Tina! I think you will like having ALL the space JUST for your scrapbooking supplies. Working out is a whole separate thing. I like your workout room and eventually Derek will be back home and you won't mind going downstairs to workout. Think of it as another getaway place in your home. Good decision.

Can't wait to see the final design!

~Amy said...

Totally agree with Kim !