I made this simple gift bag for my girlfriends at Christmas. The tree and the "Merry Christmas" are from Silhouette... "Sarah" was made with my Cricut... which cartridge escapes me right now! I look forward to sharing more projects made with this great little machine!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Silhouette fun...
I have had my Silhouette machine for several years... I bought it from QVC because it could cut any font from your computer... I used it for a while and then it sit on the shelf and collected dust for a good 1.5 years. Well, the Silhouette company (formerly owned by Quickutz) spun off in a direction of its own and WOW! do I love the things they are doing! They have improved the program and the images tremendously! I simply love this machine now and cannot wait for my scrapbook room to be finished, so I can give it a good workout!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Would love a training course on the Silhouette when your room is done.
Thanks again for the beautiful bag and all the goodies!
that bag us great! I need to check this silhouette thing out:0
Post a Comment