WooHoooo.... glad to be back in the saddle. I haven't made a scrapbook pages in oh, I don't know, months... maybe over a year! I love this hobby and hope to make more room in my life to enjoy it... along with blogging. Due Date: October 10 :)
Here is my take on Scrapbook Challenge 21:
Journaling:
little machine,
i adore you! i knew i would "like" you, but i had no idea how much i
would come to depend on you... you make checking email (both work and personal)
and keeping track of my calendar a breeze... i use you to watch tv and movies,
read magazines and books, play games such as words with friends, check my
favorite social networking sites (facebook and twitter), look up recipes and youtube videos, take
notes in professional development classes, practice yoga, take and edit
pictures and videos, pin internet finds to pinterest, and check the
weather. you make my life easier and are
a huge source of entertainment. i am so
glad that we met back in april, 2011!
Here is my take on Scrapbook Challenge 21:
Journaling:
Stats:
- Made page in less than 2 hours... including taking and printing pics at home
- used Photosheet to organize my pics to print
- used the HP Officejet Pro K8600 to print my pics
- used my Cricut for the red letters and the circles
- used the HP Officejet 7500a to print journaling

1 comment:
Absolutely love it! Just comprehended you said 3 people completed so I was anxious to see who it was. Way to go! Did you ever do any from last time? Gosh, was that a year ago or two? I never did one during school last year so must have been two. Two too long!!!
Love the subject!
Post a Comment