Wednesday, January 16, 2008
New Year Resolution No. 2
To actually print my digital pictures! I have thousands and thousands of digital pictures and very few have been printed through the years... bad habit! I just had an external hard drive crash and yes my pictures were on it. Thank goodness they were also backed up somewhere else. Phew! Well, last Saturday I sat down and started my NYR No. 2. Walgreens was having a sale on digital prints (Thanks, Kim for the heads up!). Only 10 cents a print. I printed nearly ONE THOUSAND pictures! Yes, you read that right. ONE THOUSAND pictures! My goal was to print ALL of 2007. I almost accomplished the goal, but time ran out on the sale (midnight) before I got through the entire year. I was able to print through the middle of November 2007. I haven't picked up the ONE THOUSAND prints, but am excited to look through them when I do. Hopefully they are in the order in which I uploaded them. I'll finish 2007 during their next sale. By the way prints were normally 19 cents each, so I saved a lot of money printing them during the sale... about $96.00 for all of those prints. Pretty cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really want to get my photos organized as well! I was photographing myself the other day for fun and noticed I had 650 pictures on my camera card starting with Christmas Eve at your house!!
Looks like 2008 is the year for photo organization !!
Post a Comment