I can't believe it has been almost two weeks since New Years Eve! Where does the time go? We had a super great time celebrating the New Year at Pine Knob Mansion with a big group of friends from our childhood and neighborhood. What a beautiful location and seeing the snow come down outside the windows was magical. We'll definitely go again this year and hope even more fun friends will join us! Here's to 2008!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Remember to invite Ed and I next year. I would like to try going out this coming year instead of staying in. The kids are getting older now and I am learning I need to start filling in some of that "empty" space when they don't need me. Their (the kid's) big event on New Year's Eve this year was to watch WWE Wrestling. They don't need me to be able to do that. lol
Post a Comment