I cannot believe another year has come and gone... I remember so clearly TEN years ago when the panic of Y2K was taking place... people buying up water bottles and packaged food like there would be no tomorrow... well, there have many "tomorrows" and here we are TEN years later... still going strong! I cannot say that I'm sad to see 2009 bid farewell! It has been a tough, trying year for so many of my loved ones... including myself. I look forward to happiness, health, wealth, laughter, and success for all of those near and dear to me!
Although I am sick today, I'm looking forward to toasting 2009 goodbye with some wonderful friends at this great place...
It will be an early night due to the achy, yucky sickness, but here's to a GREAT 2010!!! Much love to you all!
4 comments:
Loved our time together yesterday. Hope you're feeling better :)
Happy New Year Tina!! Hope you feel better soooooon! xox
Happy New Year! Love our little get together and your visit.
Hope you had a good night and are feeling better. Happy New year. Hope 2010 is a wonderful year for all of us.
Post a Comment