After three weeks of normalcy around here, Derek is back to his "other" work schedule. The good news is that we can see an end in sight... bad news is that our routines and normal life have been turned upside down again. I keep telling myself, "At least he's working." This round of coming and going is a bit easier after having him home full-time for almost a month... still don't love it, but think I have grown quite a bit in his absence. I can't say I'd ever *like* living alone, but definitely know I *could* do it... although I knew I could before this whole forced-situation... just forgot! LOL!
Here are the latest updates on my sanctuary (which I miss DEARLY! and cannot wait for it to be done... slllooowww process given Derek's schedule). The upper cabinet boxes are now installed and Derek is working on the drawers... there are FIFTY of them... yes, 5-0! This does not include the cabinet doors! I am going to be the most organized girl in the state! LOL!
This is where the trim was cut off to move the cabinets up...
you can't even tell now that they are installed.
3 comments:
Your room is going to be beautiful!
XXDenise
How exciting! Can't wait to come over and scrapbook. Derek is doing a GREAT job!
Looks good...I can't wait :)
Post a Comment